505 Games is preparing to release at patch for the Switch version of Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.
An upcoming patch for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will be released soon, as it’s just waiting on the a-okay from Nintendo.
Additional changes and improvements not contained in the patch notes are also in the works. The team hopes to release the patch next week.
The team is also continuing to work on additional issues with input delay, stability and optimization. While it isn’t ready to release these improvements at this time, the team will share more information in the coming weeks.
Players noticed issues with the Switch version of the game from release, noting the port’s poor visuals, crashing, and inconsistent performance. Hopefully, all will be fixed soon.
A bug keeping the Overlord achievement from unlocking in the Xbox One version is in the process of being squashed. The fix is currently scheduled to be applied within the next two weeks as the team is prioritizing more important fixes and improvements.
“Thank you everyone for your patience while we continue to make improvements on Switch and the other platforms as well, we will be following up with more updates soon,” reads the Kickstarter update.
In the meantime, look over what to expect in the upcoming patch below (thanks, Nintendo Life).
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night patch notes
- Map quest markers no longer showing when target has been killed
- HD Rumble issues in certain areas fixed
- Familiar upgrade via Grade was nerfed
- Increased strength based on level
- Dullahammer Head has been nerfed
Shard Adjustments (Decreased Power)
- Riga Storaema
- Flame Cannon
- Straight Arrow
- Chase Arrow
- Heretical Grinder
- Circle Ripper
- Shooting Dagger
- Riga Dohin
- Welcome Company (nerfed significantly – starting from 3 portraits instead of 5)
Weapon Adjustments (Decreased Power)
- Flying Edge
- Rhava Bural
- Rhava Velar
Enemy HP Increases
- Dullahammer Head
- Increased the drop rate of “Monster Fur” from Simians
- Text corrections
- Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button
- Marker button has been changed
- Trail display button has been changed
- Map scroll speed improved
- Zoom in and out improved
- Zoom level retained when reopening the map
- Auto-center when opening the map
The post Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Switch fixes in the works appeared first on VG247.